Dunedin Escape The Room Games!
Escape Artists are very excited to have now launched escape the room games in Dunedin! Our huge new space opened in January 2017 with plenty of room to expand our ever-increasing number of inventive puzzle rooms and unique themed escape room challenges. We are already working on exciting new escape room themes, to keep up with the latest visit the Escape Artists Dunedin Facebook page!
Whether you are a novice puzzler or a puzzling pro, escape the room games in Dunedin are a great way to challenge the mind and have a lot of fun at the same time. Each escape room in Dunedin is suitable for a team of approximately 6 people, so with the current two uniquely themed rooms groups of up to 12 people are easily accommodated in a 75 minute session.
Book online today or contact us either by email or by giving us a call on 0800 863 722 to book a session.
How Does Escape The Room Work?
Upon arrival you will meet with either Joe or Katie and be welcomed to our awesome new escape the room Dunedin puzzling premises. After some basic explanations of your impending captivity we promptly “trap” you in your choice of two brain-scrambling puzzle rooms: The Mysterious Log Cabin room, or our whip-cracking Indiana Jungle room.
You will then have 75 minutes of nail-biting, relationship testing, team building, problem solving time to escape from the room by solving the puzzles and riddles provided. Clues are offered when needed, along with hints on things you might have missed.
Why Would I Want To Be “Trapped” In An Escape Room?
- Escape the room challenges are an interactive hands on form of entertainment that encourages team work and communication.
- Groups are able to get to know one another, learn from each other and discover hidden talents they never knew existed.
- Dunedin escape room experiences are a great option for an interesting date night, birthday parties for the young and old, sports or workplace team bonding or just for teens hanging out away from the technology.
- Escape rooms offer a fantastic enjoyable time at a very affordable price.
- And don’t worry you are not actually trapped in the escape rooms, there are clearly marked Emergency Exits and 'Quick Exit' buttons on each door.
What Are The Age Restrictions?
Though our puzzles and escape rooms are carefully and cleverly designed for adults, we believe it’s not about age but more about maturity. We have had groups of 8 – 10 years olds come through that have surprised us with their maturity and skill, undertaking a puzzle room while their parents looked on from outside.
We are happy to welcome families and groups of young people who can be responsible and respectful, and most of all enjoy a fun escape the room challenge. For more information on escape the room games in Dunedin see our Frequently Asked Questions.